Saturday, August 11, 2012

3

Epic Chalet yesterday was one of the most mind-blowing chalets I had. It's been so long since I had so much freedom, fun and laughter. Besides that, I didn't manage to talk to you. I didn't want to talk to you drunk because I know I would totally crumble if I had to, but now I'm filled with regrets. Wish we spoke more and not just 'hi' and 'bye'. 

Met really fun people at the party like the girls who were all playing 5-10 with 9/10 of us. Karen had a hard time catching up with us, such a cutie pie! Nick david/ahlian came shortly after and all of us ran out to hug him! Glad you're doing great at your SPH internship. Second time in my life seeing Aruna so wasted. Tsk, this girl really proves the 'indians can hold their alcohol' logic wrong. 

Here are some snippets of the party :) 










Had so many heart to heart talks with all my closest friends. Especially want to give a shout-out to Tanya, Kaisen & Joshua for taking care of me, love you 3 to bitssssss :)

Hope to have more parties in future, even if it's to feel happy for just one day.

xx, debs

No comments:

Post a Comment