Tuesday, August 28, 2012

11

Two songs that are constantly playing in my head:- Skyscraper by Demi Lovato & The Fighter ft. Ryan Tedder by Gym Class Heroes.

Firstly, the lyrics for Skyscraper goes like this:

"You can take everything I have, you can break everything I am. Like I'm made of glass, like I'm made of paper. Go on and try to tear me down, I will be rising from the ground. Like a skyscraper, like a skyscraper." 

Secondly, the lyrics for The Fighter goes like this:

"Give them hell, turn their heads. Gonna live life till we're dead. Give them scars, give them pain. Then they'll say to me, say to me, say to me. There goes a fighter, there goes a fighter, here comes a fighter. That's what they'll say to me, say to me, say to me, this one's a fighter." 

Really inspirational right? And the most amazing part is that the ukulele chords for both songs are exactly the same, so..... that calls for a mashup :)

"I read somewhere that it only takes 3 minutes to feel hurt. After that, it's all up to yourself."- Tanya

T told me this last week and it never left my mind every single time I feel hurt. Yes, the world is unfair, things are not always going to happen your way, but that doesn't mean you stop, cry and give up on life. I learned that life is really precious and fragile. TP just lost a brave brother, Isaac Tng. Even though I don't know him personally, but from what everyone's been tweeting & saying, he must have been a great person & such a waste that I didn't get to meet someone like him. I'm sure you're looking down and smiling from heaven, rest in peace Isaac :)

No comments:

Post a Comment