Sunday, August 5, 2012

1

It's been two weeks ever since everything ended and I guess I'm proud to say that my most emotional period is over.

Life's been pretty amazing recently! I've done somethings to beautify(?) myself, okay nonsense. It's like when you lose a part of you, you'd just want to replace it with some else to help you fill up that emptiness?

Got my belly pierced on an impulse/YOLO moment! Haha, I'd say it's my best #YOLO moment so far! Thanks to my two lovelies - Tanya & Karen who managed to convince me to get it done. I love it & I'm so glad you two brought me there ♥ 


I know you can't really see it but it's a pink stud! :) 


Another thing is that I got my hair done! It was the most unexpected and 'failure-ish' hairdo so far. I wanted to dip-dye my hair blonde, but the outcome I got was light-brown. Hahah, disappointed at first but I guess I'm starting to love it so far :)

School has been pretty demanding recently and I think Bizpark is my second home? Especially at night around 7pm onwards, it's so empty you just want to sing so loudly there haha. 

Alright shall head back to study for BMR! Praise Daddy God for my first A in class & I must do well this semester so that the lecturers don't look down on me again :( 

xx, debs 

No comments:

Post a Comment