Friday, August 24, 2012

9

Just close your eyes, you'll be alright. Come morning light, you and I'll be safe & sound.

Today was a pretty sucky day, but thank God for Tanya & Bobby! Even though at night I tend to doubt the Lord as to why he's putting me through obstacle after obstacle, I look back and I feel much stronger. During this past few weeks of ups & downs, I've became closer to my friends - Tanya, Karen, Kaisen, Suryan & now Bobby! I've learned who are my true friends and who are not. Who are simply worth your time and who's not. Really thankful for all the new friends I've made, maybe they are to replace the ones who aren't worth my time and effort.

Used. Once again I feel so used. Every guy just wants to make use of me to get to know my friends. Just because I'm easy to approach, they would chose the easy way out and ask me stuff about them then proceed to hitting on my friends.

This is why I REALLY hate technology. Guys don't ask you face to face for your number anymore. They either Facebook inbox you or direct message you on twitter. It really sucks how different things are now and when they were in the 60s/70s. Where holding hands was something special and a kiss meant a promise.

Argh I'm not even making any sense now. It's 1.30am and I've got a paper at 9am. Wish me all the best :)

xx, debs

No comments:

Post a Comment