Sunday, August 12, 2012

5

Church was great today. Felt really refreshed after a long night filled with lots of tears, screams and pain. Glad all of that is over & I hope you'll be fine. 

Supported JJ at his Finals for Kovan Superstar 2012 and I met a lot of new friends! Since I want to have 11 kids (boys in fact), all of them became my children today. So here's a picture of mummy with my football team!


Met the lovely Hashy to support JJ along with the rest of his friends, family and girlfriend! She's so sweet :)



Had Pizza Hut with the gang > chicken wings from Old Chang Kee > Selegie Tau Huey. I swear I scared all 11 of them with my appetite. Okay, must control my diet if not I'm going to die as a #foreveralone. 


Bought this cute bow headband thingy last week with Natsy for $9.90. Trying to go for the whole '70s' look but who am I kidding :(

Shall start to do my slides for my Sociology presentation now!

xx, debs.

No comments:

Post a Comment