Sunday, September 30, 2012

17

Yes, I have to wear make up to work :( 


So far, I've only had 2 official dates of working with Awfully Chocolate. It sucks how there are 300 girls in the Facebook group with about 9-10 different outlets. I mean there's only 4 people to work everyday, do you really need to keep recruiting girls? Every time our manager posts the work schedule the Facebook group, it's like The Hunger Games all over again! We'll have to hurry comment/sms our managers to get the slots we want. I sent 2 full weeks of working schedule to my manager at ION and I got 2 dates only..... JUST TELL ME HOW I'M SUPPOSE TO EARN MONEY GUISE?!

I give up working at ION, I'm going to go all out at Greenwich :) Anyway, I've got opening shift tomorrow at ION, so drop by to visit me for those of you who will be at town area ^^

xx, debs

No comments:

Post a Comment