Wednesday, September 5, 2012

13


My Mini Escapade 
2 King-sized Beds 


The wonderful view from our window

 My virgin experience at EWF (Everything With Fries) 






Mini movie marathon - managed to catch The Dictator & Tangled. 





 Lots of goodies to last for the whole night 



Typical Singaporean breakfast - Ya Kun Kaya Toast 

Checked in on Monday afternoon at my family's country club - Changi Beach Club with J. After admiring the lovely scenery we had from our room and bouncing around our King-sized beds, we headed to Joo Chiat for my interview at Awfully Chocolate's Headquarters. J was a sweetheart, poor soul had to wait in the 7-eleven next door for an hour until I was done with my interview. He then brought me to eat a scrumptious meal at Everything With Fries or more commonly known as EWF. Ordered Grilled Pork Chop with Curry Fries and he had Spaghetti Bolognese with Sour Cream & Onion Fries. Both were extremely yummy! He finally satisfied his craving for Nutella Milkshake, which makes me wonder - why didn't I chose to work for EWF instead of Awfully Chocolate?! Cabbed back to our hotel as the sun was starting to set, napped & caught a couple of movies that night! Got hungry and then we realized that we didn't have any utensils to eat our cup noodles! So we resorted to eating our noodles with coffee tea spoons as it was 3am & the staff were not at the counter either. Finally managed to hit the sack at about 5am all the way until we woke up at 11am to bathe & check out. Even though it was 1pm, we still went ahead to Ya Kun Kaya Toast and have breakfast haha! 

It was a great start to my hectic week and I would say that I truly enjoyed myself. I love you, J ♥ 

xx, debs 

No comments:

Post a Comment