Sunday, September 30, 2012

16

Had a mini getaway with the loveliest angmoh Tanya for 3 days to Hard Rock Hotel at Resort World Sentosa. The place is simply amazing - from the reception, to the pool, to the shops outside of Hard Rock. For awhile there,  it didn't even feel like we were living in Singapore. 



Look we even had Bob Marley with us in our room! 


 Even the toiletries were so cute! 

 Met up with the gang for dinner at Old Town Coffee at Orchard Cineleisure. 


It was a triple date for all of us, and yes, that includes T & myself. 

The amazing view from our room 


 
~Sushi time~ 




So.... Bob & Kaisen came over, we rented a studio to take pictures! 
Ok no I kid, it's the elevator. 






JUST LOOK AT THEIR ARMS @$#^%& 

Thank you so much for coming over to crash T & my honeymoon though. Haha, couldn't have asked for a better company! 

Grabbed a Peach Margarita at Wavehouse with T and just talked our whole afternoon away until we decided to move our butts and head to town to pamper our nails! Me and my cheapo self got an express mani pedi for $10. 


Really love the whole pastel phase that I'm going through now. H&M has pastel green jeans for $40! Gonna grab it for sure next month after I get my pay hehe! 

I really want to go shopping, my clothes are so outdated now sigh. 

xx, debs

No comments:

Post a Comment