Thursday, September 20, 2012

15





So I've been trying to juggle two jobs recently. Not that I've had my first day of working two jobs in a day yet but I'm feeling so tired already. And suddenly, all the plans start piling and my holidays are definitely going to pass in a blink of an eye!

Once the month of October starts, I'll be working morning shifts at Awfully Chocolate and then heading over to my cousin's tuition centre that is only open at certain nights of the week for a couple of hours as an admin staff. I'd prepare worksheets for the teachers/students before they come in class and other administration work. At first, I wasn't looking for a job because of money, but to occupy my free time during the holidays. But ever since my family decided to go to Phuket at the end of the year, I realized that I've got to save up for the expenses I'm going to have during my mini getaway.

The real world is really intimidating. I dislike how some people are so shallow and it's really upsetting to hear such things coming out of people's mouths.

Also, I kind of dislike watching movies too. How it's always filled with some sexual scenes or vulgarities in the show. I know Kickass and Jump Street 21 is a really good show, but I wished that there wouldn't be any vulgarities in it. Then it would definitely make it to my top few favourite shows of all time! Now it's all just cartoons, because in cartoons, there isn't anything explicit and neither is there any vulgarities.

I just downloaded Grease's soundtrack and it's really sad how songs nowadays have no meaning. Some profess satanic views, sexual, drugs, rebellion.

Someone once told me 'Why do you take it out on society? You can't stop society from being this way.'  but all I wanted was some comforting and not you lashing out on me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment