Saturday, December 15, 2012

29


Hey look it's my Doppelgänger!  

The joy of being able to represent my school feels me with glee. I never thought in a million years, I'd be up there - where I'd use to dream of such an opportunity. 

Thank you Albert, if it weren't for you, my mum would have one less thing to be proud of her daughter. 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well, it's one more day till Phuket and I'm all psyched here ^^ Even though I'm definitely going to miss my friends, BUT, I'll only be gone for 5 days. So excited to go crazy and shop over there wheeeeee~ So many presents to buy & shower my friends with love since it's the season of giving! 

Oh and I managed to secure my position for my internship next year (for 6 months) with the company called Blugrapes! They've been really sweet to let me rearrange my interview date when I'm back from my trip :) God is really good, I believe he'll put me at the right place at the right time. Love you Dad :) 

That's all for now, until 21st dec! 

xx, debs 

No comments:

Post a Comment