Sunday, December 9, 2012

25

I want to speak to you but I'm going to forbid myself. Social media tempts me so much, I feel like deleting everything away.

Yet, I'm not strong enough to delete our albums. So (in case) you'd want to look at them, they're still there.

Because one day, when I'm brave - I'll finally decide to move on and when that day comes, I don't want anything stopping me in my way.

Your life isn't miserable. You have friends you can trust, if you open up to them. You have a talent, which is good cos' clearly I haven't found mine yet. Thus, you have something to fall back on, something that you love doing.

Whereas, me on the other hand - is a lost, wandering soul, still finding which way to go about in life. Unsure of all the paths ahead in future. Will this be something I find success in? Or will it be something I fail (again) in?

Once again, so many questions left unanswered.


No comments:

Post a Comment