Saturday, December 8, 2012

23


Christmas is coming and I'm feeling all 'christmas-y' while giving away lollipops to my good friends in school. Wish I had more to spare and spread the love all around! That sense of joy when you get a 'thank you' or a simple 'Merry Christmas to you too' wish back. Just wanna bask in sheer and blissful happiness everyday. 


It's a constant battle between the heart and the mind, everyday. Feeling fearful and yet at the same time, wanting to see you. "Why do I keep inflicting pain to oneself?" Is something I question myself all the time. 

No. 

I do not deserve to be hurt and neither do I deserve to be loved. 

xx 

"Every time you close a door, you open new ones, new dreams, new obstacles. And you are one door closer to meeting the one." 

I want to sing in an empty auditorium when I feel empty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment