Friday, December 14, 2012

28

It's two days until my short vacation to Phuket. My trip will last until 21st dec, which is also the day that the world is going to end. Last time, I'd be very worried about spending 5 days without you but now, I'm finally looking forward to it and nothing is bothering me at the back of my head. 

It feels good. Even though I'm lonesome, I feel free. I feel liberated. 

A week ago, Pastor said something that really struck me & it felt like the Lord was talking to me. He said 'do not let your happiness be determined by a person'. Suddenly, warmth filled me & instantly a smile slipped out of this broken heart of mine. 

I feel it mending, by spending quality time with myself and knowing that I am still living. Empty but not giving up. 



Can't wait for Phuket to getaway, be un-contactable for 5 days (not like anyone wants to contact me anyways!) and just be completely carefree.  

Goodnight & this is such a useless post but at least I'm feeling slightly happier today :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment