Tuesday, November 20, 2012

20

It's been long since I just updated my blog and I'm pretty down with all the things that have happened over the past few days and I'm about to crumble, any moment now.

After a week of rushing 4 assignments, I finally had one day of rest.

Didn't get a good sleep over the weekend and this week I've already had one skills test & one emceeing job. Coming up I have one performance, one super heavy assignment due (15-20 page long proposal due this Fri) as well as an audition which I am totally unprepared for.

All I get this week - people not playing their part in what they're supposed to do. Last minute changes. No response. Attitude. Irresponsible people crossing my path.

I'm not trying to say I'm not at fault at all. Yes I am, it's my fault for taking on too many commitments which I am unable to devote my time to.

But if you were in my shoes, wouldn't you crumble too?

How would you feel if I just went MIA on you? Disappeared and throw all the problems to you? Do you know how many people I have to answer to?

I don't even have time to catch up with people or have a good chat with my friends anymore.

I am clearly wasting my time blogging but I know for sure that I can't explain any of these to anyone without them correcting me, telling me it's what I clearly asked for and what not.

I really want to just be alone. I don't have time to talk to my family anymore because I am spending unnecessary time in school trying to clear up people's messes.

After this week - no more. I just want to live life for myself and not have to keep answering to people.

No comments:

Post a Comment