Thursday, October 18, 2012

19

What is the purpose of my life on this earth? 

Only God knows.

As the days go by, one by one, I see my friends finding a talent or something that they're good at. People notice it and I feel envious.

I can't seem to inspire myself, much less anyone else. I don't have anything I'm good at. Unless you count being good at nothing is a talent, then I guess 'Hey I've found it!'

People always have that passion for the things they do, but I feel like the weakest link at everything I do. I can't seem to excel in whatever I do. Studies - no. CCA - no (twice in fact!)

I don't know why/what am I living for now. Trying to juggle two jobs, CCA, social life, love life - is really tiring and tedious. One by one, I feel like giving up on everything and live a life where you I can be invisible.

Forgive me for I've failed you.

xx, debs

No comments:

Post a Comment