Wednesday, January 30, 2013

32

Never felt so upset in school for such a long time, so I left this horrendous place hurriedly in hopes that I could escape from this awful feeling. Prayed on the way out and doubted God for giving me such a shitty day, so I asked him to 'make my day a better one please'.

As I boarded 15, someone tapped me on my shoulder. I turned, it was my unicorn buddy - Zul. In an instant, he asked me what was wrong and out came pouring lil miss merlion but he didn't freak out (or maybe he just wasn't showing it haha) and he kept trying to make me smile, which I did eventually! That would probably be my most memorable bus journey that was only 3 bus stops long! Thank you Zul :)

After Zul alighted, Natsy called me. It was all timed so well, the moment one leaves, another angel appears to keep me comforted. Again, she knew something was wrong and somehow like Daddy God already planned it, both she & I were on our way to Pasir Ris. Perfect! We met, we spoke and we ate together until I cheered up.

Now, I feel so grateful for today. For without it, I wouldn't have gotten to see this beautiful side of my friends, friends who mean the world to me now. That's why I strongly believe that everything happens for a reason, be it a bad or good thing, you will eventually learn some life lesson from it and just in that instant, your eyes open up wider and let you see how clear life is, and what's it about.

Thank you God, for you will never fail me. I love you Daddy!

xx, debs

No comments:

Post a Comment